https://i.ibb.co/c1V7214/3b69adcd560b.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/X11uMSz.png

YouTube star KSI offers very low score when asked to rate his boxing ability - Mirror Online
KSI rated his boxing skills as eight out of 10 when he fought Logan Paul in 2019 but the YouTube star hasn&#x27,t given himself the same rating ahead of his ring return on Saturday
YouTube star KSI offers very low score when asked to rate his boxing ability.

Just days out from his ring return, YouTube star KSI has scored his boxing skills as two out of 10.

KSI - real name JJ Olatunji - steps back into the squared circle on Saturday night after more than 1,000 days out of action when he faces rapper Swarmz and professional boxer Luis Alcaraz Pineda in the same night.

The Brit hasn't fought since his split decision win against former rival turned business partner Logan Paul back in 2019, and KSI is now hoping a win in his boxing comeback can setup a highly-anticipated clash with Jake Paul.

The YouTube star has given a damning assessment of his boxing skills, believing that he still has a lot to learn about the sweet science.

When asked by Men's Health what how good of a boxer he thinks he is, KSI replied: Out of 10, I'll probably say a two.

I don't know a lot.

I think my boxing knowledge is so minute.

I think there's so much more I need to learn, but I think I've made huge strides.

I think when I faced Logan, I was a zero.

Are you going to watch KSI's boxing return this Saturday night?

Let us know in the comments section below.

KSI rematched Paul following their white-collar fight in 2018, which ended in a draw.

Matchroom Boxing boss Eddie Hearn - who promoted the rematch - recently revealed the fight did over two million pay-per-view buys, which places it in the top five highest selling-fights in history.

KSI said at the time of the rematch, he rated himself as an eight out of 10.

"I thought I was an eight," he said.

"I love that I haven't completed it and I'm not close to completing it.

I feel with YouTube, I understand YouTube, I get YouTube.

I've reached the ceiling with YouTube a few times and I'm just doing it and I'm happy where I'm at.

With music, I feel there's still much more for me to do.

I feel like I've made huge strides in the UK, but worldwide, I've still got things to do.

And then with boxing, I feel like I know so little and there's so much more for me to learn and do.

KSI added that he doesn't have any plans to become a top-class boxer, adding: "For me, it's all about being the best version of me.

I look at other people and see what they're doing, but I focus on me and what I want to do.

If I want to be the best boxer, I'll be the best boxer for me.

I'll see how far I can go and how far I can push it.

#TAGS:

Boxing King - Star of Boxing hack