https://i.ibb.co/DKWYwT4/c11c684a3e9b.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/X11uMSz.png

75 Quotes About Achieving Goals To Inspire and Motivate You |
Explore 75 quotes about achieving goals, making plans and staying persistent that may help inspire and motivate you when working toward your goals.

75 Quotes About Achieving Goals To Inspire and Motivate You.

, having inspirational and motivational quotes to refer to can help keep you motivated while working toward your objectives.

Consider different ways and scenarios to implement quotes about achieving goals into your daily routine to help keep you focused.

In this article, we provide a list of 75 inspiring quotes about achieving goals.

75 quotes about achieving goals.

In the workplace, quotes about achieving goals can help motivate staff.

For individuals transitioning from one phase of life to another, such as graduating.

or starting at a new job.

, quotes about achieving goals can provide inspiration for working toward them effectively.

Consider these common quotes when working to achieve your goals: "Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination." — Fitzhugh Dodson.

"I have a motto on my bedroom wall: 'Obstacles are what you see when you take your eye off the goal.' Giving up is not my style.

I just want to do something that's worthwhile." — Chris Burke.

"People with goals succeed because they know where they're going." — Earl Nightingale.

"A year from now you may wish you had started today." ― Karen Lamb.

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost, that is where they should be.

Now put the foundations under them." ― Henry David Thoreau.

"When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal." ― Napoleon Hill.

"You must do the things you think you cannot do." ― Eleanor Roosevelt.

"Goals are dreams with deadlines." ― Diana Scharf.

"The rung of a ladder was never meant to rest upon, but only to hold a man's foot long enough to enable him to put the other somewhat higher." — Thomas Henry Huxley.

"I don't care how much power, brilliance or energy you have, if you don't harness it and focus it on a specific target, and hold it there, you're never going to accomplish as much as your ability warrants." — Zig Ziglar.

Life is not easy for any of us.

But what of that?

We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves.

We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained." — Marie Curie.

"One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks." — Jack Penn.

"Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act.

There is no other route to success." — Stephen A.

Brennan.

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." — Jimmy Dean.

Goal one hack