https://i.ibb.co/F67L1VB/04fc909cc9f9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/X11uMSz.png

Token Recharge: RISK: Global Domination Общие обсуждения
Risk global domination.

Finding all kinds of conflicting info.

Can anyone tell me how often and by how many tokens recharges happen?

Thanks.

It depends on if you're on PC/Mac or mobile.

PC:
Risk global domination.

Finding all kinds of conflicting info.

Can anyone tell me how often and by how many tokens recharges happen?

Thanks.

It depends on if you're on PC/Mac or mobile.

PC: Tokens recharge in increments of 1 (it may increase that amount after you play a bit?

I don't recall) every 20 minutes approximately.

You start with 70 tokens and a cap of 100 (these are all off the top of my head, so probably wrong in a few ways) and the token cap increases up to maximum 200 as you play more, while the cost for playing games (starting at 10 and going down to 5) decreases.

Mobile: The same, but token caps can only increase up to 150, and you can watch advertisements to receive tokens as well.

On both platforms you also gain tokens from winning games.

Additionally - if your tokens aren't recharging (the timer isn't appearing in the top left), it means your token max was reset by the update a few weeks ago.

Use up enough tokens to be below the max again, then you can keep playing to increase it back where it was.

All this info is correct except the numbers are probably wrong or inaccurate at points.

Regarding conflicting info, it is because the dev have made multiple changes to token economy, and probably will still make changes in future.

(Updated Aug 2020: We adjust the token economies occasionally.

We think we've been very generous and sadly the more generous you are the less incentive there is to go premium.

So we're adjusting to find the sweet spot of free vs paid support.

If you currently have MORE tokens than the MAX" we set, then you wont earn tokens until you run below that number.

This is an edge case usually during the period we change the economy.) Current system: token recharges at rate of 1 for about 47 minutes (roughly 30 tokens per day).

The token is capped at 60.

Each global domination game costs 10 tokens, victory gives you 5 tokens.

Risk global domination hack