Привет,

https://i.ibb.co/yXzW2V4/9abadb391972.jpg
Нажмите здесь для Ищу одинокую женщину для совместного проживания

Знакомства с девушками в Китай для брака и серьёзных отношений. Playing the piano, traveling, swimming, painting, walking, cooking and so on. I have a good relationship with your family, I have a few good friends, but that's enough for me. I am a passionate and active girl I think I. Hi, I'm Sophia, nice to meet you, I'm an optimistic, gentle woman, independent-minded and financially independent. Monday to Friday are my working days, usually I go shopping with my friends on weekends, ride. I like to enjoy life, enjoy fun, enjoy everything happening around me, like travel, swimming, yoga, food, love life. Of course, if I have the chance, I would also like to learn surfing. About travel: I want to travel to. Welcome to my profile. My name is Bonnie and I come from Xinyang, China. I am a music teacher, and I like classical music. I like walking and exercising. I like traveling and I want to record all the scenery I have. Girlfriends often tell me, Kikio, you're like a diamond hidden deep underground. Why haven't you found a boyfriend yet? " Really, why don't I still have a soul mate? A person for whom I could become a real decoration?. I am a spontaneous, sincere and warm woman. My friends like me, and I think this certainly proves it. Haha, I think I am also a woman with a good sense of humor, which makes my life more fun I have the characteristics. I live in Chengdu, China, 1. 66 m, 54 kg. I'm single, I like art, music, dance, painting, movies, reading, gardening, photography and travel. Black eyes Art Women Ideal Partner: gentle, honest, I am a very easy-going, sincere person, but also a compassionate person. I have a relaxed attitude and a soft heart. Love to live, and life to love. Never be too old to enjoy life's full potential. Like listening to all. You want to make new friends and develop one of those friendships into a deep and meaningful relationship. Eventually, I want this relationship to develop into marriage. I am looking for a patient, friendly and sincere.

одинокая женщина ищет мужчину для совместного проживания
ищу женщину одинокую для совместного проживания